
Argh. I have 'Long Shot' by Kelly Clarkson stuck in my head again.
So, I don't know why I set up a blog, when I normally put this stuff in the description of my sets.
Which is pretty much a blog. Whatever.
Today was pretty blah. Stupid Chicago weather got rain for fifty bazillion hours straight. Lucky for me, though, that meant the softball game was cancelled so I could hang out with Ashley after school... So we sat and played Big Brain Academy and Cooking Mama on the Wii. Instead of me sitting online all day until 6 when my mom took me and Jamie to Wal-Mart to get the stuff for Shank's present.
I feel like such a dork right now. Like 'oh Ashley said this about Sara and Sara almost broke up with Jason today because he was being a jerkface and I just want everybody to get along.'
Which is exactly how I feel but I didn't come out and just say it....
That made absolutely no sense.
I am really excited for this summer...I don't even know why. I'm not doing anything. I mean, Ashley's doing this photo thing and I'm being the Alice. It's this Alice in Wonderland photoshoot thing she decided to have, and her and Riddhi said I'd be the perfect Alice. So on Monday I went to Ashley's house for 5 minutes so she could measure me. Modeling seems like fun...I might go and do that along with my journalism.
And... on July IOth-IIth me and Riddhi are hanging out. Since that's the Jonai concert and we'll be depressed if we don't do anything. OR we get the tickets that I entered for in the I7 Magazine contest and we go to the IOth concert. Either way it will be amazing.
And the next week my aunt's coming. For our birthday. 'Cause me, my sister Abby, and my grandma were all born on the same day. Different years, but all on the 24th. So that's a big thing.
But will anyone read this?
I doubt it.
I think I'm going to change the layout of this thing and then watch Alice or a different Classic Disney movie...and play real Solitaire.
So, Ciao.
xoxo, Brooke.

Shbrooke.
ReplyDeleteIt's Shemily.
I readed your blog.