skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
HellzYeahItsBrookiePie
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
I could comb across the world and see everything, but never be satisfied, if I couldn't see those eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(50)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(11)
▼
July
(12)
New Contest...
Cuz when you're fifteen...
BFFs eternally, but I'm not bitter.
Ohman.
Listening to ALBL gave me quotes. Thank you, Jonai.
I could comb across the world and see everything, ...
Standing out in the Rain, need to know if it's ove...
This is a sad day for me, No Jonas.
I Wanna Know You...
I Do This Too Much
Demi & Selena
Clipper?
►
June
(12)
►
May
(5)
About Me
brookie.love
Brooke. Brookie, Brooklyn. Brookers. Add whatever vowel or suffix at the end of that. No matter what, that's me. Get me with my friends, and nothing can contain us. No leash can stop us. Trust me, people have tried.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment