skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
HellzYeahItsBrookiePie
Saturday, August 8, 2009
It's too quiet in here; make it all go away. I need to hear the silence finally.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(50)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(11)
nina shall call it; NERVE.
It's a party in the USA
Dead at the GoldenGate
Candace, a name with seven letters.
Or, I could just tell them to Stick It.
It's too quiet in here; make it all go away. I nee...
That you wanted me to, when all is said and done, ...
Down at the bottom of your soul.
Hug a duck.
You still love her, I can see it in your eyes.
Don't say you're sorry, 'cuz I'm not gonna listen.
►
July
(12)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(5)
About Me
brookie.love
Brooke. Brookie, Brooklyn. Brookers. Add whatever vowel or suffix at the end of that. No matter what, that's me. Get me with my friends, and nothing can contain us. No leash can stop us. Trust me, people have tried.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment